Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gov Palin on Baier: Not Surprised at IA Caucus


"I'm not surprised at Santorum's success [in Iowa]. He is a social conservative and consistent with his policies...the other front runners Romney is seen as electable...Ron Paul...understands we're broke," former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin said tonight from her home in Wasilla, Alaska.

Gov. Palin said she has "openly supported each one of the GOP candidates. Any of them would be better than Obama. I've said good things about Gingrich and Perry too. We can't afford four more years of Obama."

Gov. Palin said Iowa is good for vetting candidates. "Unless Bachmann wants to go into debt, I don't see a way to progress her candidacy." Gov. Palin said "I'm not saying anything to disparage her. I like her, I'm proud of her."


Video Retrieved from SarahNET

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Gov Palin on Baier: Not Surprised at IA Caucus"

Post a Comment