Monday, January 23, 2012

Gov. Palin on Hannity: Endorsement Not Worth Hill of Beans; More Vetting

"My endorsement still isn't worth a hill of beans," but Florida voters should ask who is the best Reagan conservative, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin tonight said in a two-segment TV interview from her home studio in Wasilla, Alaska. President Reagan "decreased federal spending and lowered tax rates," she said. Gov. Palin said voters should listen to those who worked for President Reagan, such as Art Laffer.


Gov. Palin also exhorted voters to "pay close attention to a candidate's prior experience," noting that "Barack Obama was shaped by Bill Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, and Saul Alinksy."


"I want the vetting to continue. I am not going to endorse tonight. I wan the candidates to produce and to show that they have the core convictions, and record of accomplishments and are not flip-flopping around like a halibut," Gov. Palin said.


Gov. Palin stood firm in her criticism of NJ Governor Chris Christie because "he played into the leftist media's hands. We are sick of the media's games and of them telling us who our candidate should be." She quipped that perhaps "Gov. Christie taking a state-own helicopter to his kids' ball game might be embarrassing to the Republican party."


On Romney's negative campaigning, Gov. Palin said, "of course it has a chance of back-firing. But in a rough-and-tumble contested primary every candidate should expect this." Gov. Palin, however, cautioned all the candidates to not lose focus on Obama and his failed policies.


Gov. Palin praised Romney's forthcoming release of his tax returns and Gingrich's forthcoming release of his contract with Freddie Mac. She noted that as a VP candidate, her husband Todd had to prepare many years of tax returns and financial documents for release. "Though it's not required by law, it's a tradition and an expectation of transparency," she said.


Gov. Palin noted that South Carolina is the latest primary and there were a lot of independent Tea Party patriots voting. She cautioned Romney, as she has several times before "to reach out to those who feel they are taxed enough already and not expect the GOP machine and the media to carry all his water." Gov. Palin said a successful candidate in this election will need to give credence to the Tea Party.


Gov. Palin said she would endorse a candidate "at some point" - knowing that it contradicts her statement about it not being worth a hill of beans, because "you keep bugging me for it," she said jokingly. Hannity responded, "You were a journalist once, you had to do this at least once in your life."


"I know," Gov. Palin said. "You're doing great."


Hannity requested that Gov. Palin let him know who her endorsed candidate would be when the time comes, but she made no statement about it one way or the other.





Video retrieved from SarahNET


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

8 comments: on "Gov. Palin on Hannity: Endorsement Not Worth Hill of Beans; More Vetting"

Anonymous said...

I precisely wished to appreciate you again. I do not know the things I would
have implemented in the absence of the cгeative concеpts ѕhoωn bу you conсerning such a subjеct.
It tгuly was the daunting scenaгio in my сіrcumstances, but
encounterіng a new well-wгitten way you handled it made me to leap ωіth happiness.
I wіll be happy for the servіce as well аs pray уou rеalize ωhat a great ϳob
your are ԁoіng teaching men and women through the use of your webpаge.
Mοst lіkely уou've never met any of us.

Also visit my website - madingaweil.com

Anonymous said...

What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant post.

my web blog ... kiteboarding Gear Ebay

Anonymous said...

Why viewers still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world everything is
existing on web?

Look at my web blog ... kiteboarding gear online

Anonymous said...

Helpful information. Fortunate me I found your website unintentionally, and I'm shocked why this coincidence did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

my web site ... at home remedies for yeast infections during pregnancy

Anonymous said...

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

Visit my webpage - http://Www.weddings--guide.Com/directory/user_detail.Php?u=mitchellv

Anonymous said...

I simply couldn't depart your web site before suggesting that I extremely loved the usual information a person supply for your visitors? Is going to be again regularly to inspect new posts.

my homepage - at home remedies for yeast infections while pregnant

Anonymous said...

I am also commenting to make you understand what
a superb experience our daughter experienced reading through
your web site. She mastered so many issues, including what it's like to have an amazing giving nature to make others with ease gain knowledge of chosen problematic subject areas. You undoubtedly exceeded our own expected results. Many thanks for showing these good, safe, explanatory as well as unique tips about that topic to Jane.

Visit my homepage :: best gps running watch for women

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your write-up on this weblog. From my own personal experience,
many times softening upwards a photograph may provide the photography with a little bit
of an artistic flare. Often however, the soft cloud isn't what exactly you had in your mind and can sometimes spoil a normally good photo, especially if you thinking about enlarging the item.

My site gopro hero wide instructions

Post a Comment