Friday, March 2, 2012

Gov. Palin: Support My SarahPAC Revolution, elect Pro-America Patriots



Ed. Note: This fund-raising letter sent via Postal Mail has been re-typed for publication here. Except for necessary redaction of my personal information, the letter was otherwise typed and formatted to be as faithful as possible to the original. This letter sent out under Gov. Palin's name and signature. It is a significant fund-raiser, therefore. If donating by check, please make checks payable to "SarahPAC" and send to the address at the bottom of this post. If donating by credit card, please click the SarahPAC logo at the bottom of post.



Dear [Donor],

You’ve been a loyal SarahPAC supporter since [month] of [year]. I can’t thank you enough for your generosity.

But now with so much at stake in this critical Election year, I have just one question for you:

Will you help me finish what we started in 2010?

You and I were part of the original Tea Party movement.

You joined me in telling Barack Obama that we didn’t want him to “fundamentally change” the America we love.

But now in 2012 we’ve got some unfinished business on our hands, and it’s clear what we need to do:

#1. Defeat Barack Obama.
#2. Win the U.S. Senate.

Barack Obama’s “fundamental transformation” of America is destroying everything that made our country great.

If he and his class-warfare cronies in the Senate aren’t defeated, there will be no end to their regulating, spending, printing, and borrowing.

If we want to save our country, then we must change the team and the game plan in this crucial 2012 election.

In fact, if we don’t win this election, I predict that our nation will never recover, [donor].

We will go the way of other broken, failed governments.

I don’t want my children and grandchildren working the rest of their lives just to pay off Obama’s debts. And, I’m willing to bet you don’t either.

So, I’m asking you to join me in finishing the job today.

Will you help me prove that the Tea Party movement isn’t simply a political fad… it’s an American awakening!

And it’s coming from ordinary Americans who understand that reclaiming our America means repealing ObamaCare. Upholding the Tenth Amendment. Reining in overregulation. Canceling Obama’s unused stimulus money. Eliminating all federal corporate income tax, corporate welfare, and loopholes.
And tapping in to our abundant American energy resources – oil, natural gas and clean coal – to free us from dependency on foreign dictators!

This is the kind of sudden and relentless reform in Washington we must have if we are going to defend the future of our families and our nation [donor].

Now is our chance to grab the bull by the horns.

The media elites are predicting that the Tea Party isn’t going to be a difference maker in this Election.

As usual, they don’t know what they are talking about.

My Tea Party friends are telling me that they’re even more excited about this Election than they were in 2010…

…because this November we have a chance to fire Barack Obama!

State by state, district by district – by bus, by plane, on the stump – you can count on me to do everything in my power to elect the candidates that share our vision for America.

Will you continue to support my SarahPAC Revolution and help me elect pro-family, pro-America patriots who share our beliefs to Congress?

Thank you for helping me save the America we know and love!


Sarah Palin


P.S. Our victory in 2010 may have slowed the Obama liberals down. But it hasn’t stopped them. Our chance to finish the job is finally here. We have our work cut out for us – but together we can make it happen!




;








Paid for by SarahPAC
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee
www.SarahPAC.com




P.O. Box 7711
Arlington, VA 2220



Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Gov. Palin: Support My SarahPAC Revolution, elect Pro-America Patriots"

Post a Comment